Hardcore Self Defence
Welcome, Please sign in Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hardcore Self Defence
Welcome, Please sign in Smile
Hardcore Self Defence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few months back...

2 posters

Go down

A few months back... Empty A few months back...

Post  MMAKid Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:40 am

Was just walking around the local shopping centre minding my own business when 2 tracksuit clad idiots approached me (We shall call them A and B)

A (The bigger one) pushes me on the shoulder and demands I hand over my phone, B just stands there next to him trying to look menacing.

I simply replied sternly with, "You're not getting my phone" - In my mind preparing for his next move.

A then goes to push me again, as he does i grab his arm / hand and pull him hard towards me (And thus off balance and putting him between myself and B) and at the same time I delivered a knee to his groin (The same knee I had been perfecting in the gym the day before in my Muay Thai class)

A second later B had swung a punch at me which handed on my cheek bone (Was weak as hell tbh) he then threw another shot (a left) which I blocked with my forearm and then returned a fast and accurate left / right / left, causing him to stagger backwards, as he was out of range I just delivered a strong front kick to his mid section, which finally sent him sprawling down the to floor.

During all of his A was still on the floor moaning and cowering (I can only imagine the pain he was in, we all know what even a weak shot to the nuts feels like) After this I told them if they tried anything again they would be needing hospital treatment and walked away.

It sounds rather long when wrote out above, but the whole thing was over in less than 20 seconds. Hope I never have to do it again but if I am forced to I will, he pushed me first thus assaulting me and I felt in fear for my personal safety, so reacted.
MMAKid
MMAKid
Up and Comer
Up and Comer

Back to top Go down

A few months back... Empty Re: A few months back...

Post  Saint Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:54 pm

You could have said "Fine, leave me alone, and I'll give you my phone." Then, after pulling your phone, you could have used it as a blunt weapon, and, you would have had the element of surprise. How do you use a cellphone as a blunt weapon? Just use the icepick grip that you would use while holding a combat knife, and let about a inch of the bottom of the phone to cause blunt force trauma, and in this case (a mugging) it would be fine to use that kind of force to protect yourself. Just a tip! Very Happy
Saint
Saint
Up and Comer
Up and Comer

Back to top Go down

Post  MMAKid Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:44 am

hmm I just didn't feel like breaking my £200+ phone Razz

There were things nearby that I could of used, they have like a fake forest in the shopping centre, could of ran and grabbed one of the fake bamboo things haha
MMAKid
MMAKid
Up and Comer
Up and Comer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down